Our research-supported treatment approach and training programs offer
solutions you can use.
"The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population."
"The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop - created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!"
"I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness..."
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- March 12, 2018, Northampton, MA
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages - adults and kids.
- Winter 2018, Washington, DC. Starts February 10.
- Winter 2018, State College, PA. Starts February 2.
- Spring 2018, Fredonia, NY. Starts March 16.
- Spring 2018, Northampton, MA. Starts March 19.
- Spring 2018, State College, PA. Starts March 22.
- Spring 2018, Buffalo, NY. Starts April 9.
- Summer 2018, Seneca Lake, Burdett, NY. Starts August 2.
- Fall 2018, State College, PA. Starts September 6.
- Fall 2018, Olean, NY. Starts September 6.
- Fall 2018, Northampton, MA. Starts September 20.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Winter 2018. Atlanta, GA. Starts February 10.
- Spring 2018, East Aurora, NY. Starts March 1.
- Spring 2018, Olean, NY. Starts March 8.
- Spring 2018, Northampton, MA. Starts April 9.
- Fall 2018, Northampton, MA. Starts August 27.
EMDR for Children.
(Only in-house programs are currently scheduled.)
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Certificate Program: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Adults, Children, & Teens. Nine-month program featuring progressive counting (PC), advanced training, and clinical consultation. A PC training program.
- Starts August 27, 2018, Northampton, MA. -- FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE!
Dyadic Resourcing. Dyadic Resourcing is a resourcing approach designed to facilitate EMDR processing of very early trauma with severely deprived clients, including those with attachment disorders. For EMDR therapists.
- Northampton, MA. April, 20-21.
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Johnstown, PA, September 28-29, 2017.
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life's Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life's Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Retreat for Trauma Trainers/Consultants. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
- Sunday - Friday, May dates TBA, 2019, Western MA. -- FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE!
Home Study Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience -- on line or off.
- Child Trauma Handbook. 18 CEs, 12 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- EMDR Within A Phase Model of Trauma Treatment. 9 CEs, 9 EMDRIA CEs.
- EMDR In Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy. 7 CEs, 7 EMDRIA CEs.
- Treating Problem Behaviors. 11 CEs, 10 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- Progressive Counting. 9 CEs, PC Credit.
Special Needs: Requests to local sponsor/registrar for special accommodations.